The NFL Week 14 schedule will get underway this evening when the New England Patriots take on Los Angeles Rams on Thursday night football.
NFL Week 14: Patriots not going away
It’s now or never for many NFL teams if they are going to make a run at the NFL playoffs. One squad many NFL experts believed were going to have a bad season was the New England Patriots. Obviously, the Pats didn’t get the memo.
Vegas experts were predicting rough times ahead for the Patriots in 2020. While they haven’t had that Super Bowl look, for losing many key starters on both sides of the ball, including quarterback Tom Brady, head coach Bill Belichick has shown that his team isn’t going down without a fight.
At 6-6, New England is just 2 games out of a Wild Card spot.
Schedule, Odds, Best Bets
To say this week is a must win for many teams is an understatement! Heading into Week 14, every team is mathematically alive in the NFC conference and only four teams in the AFC are officially done for the season.
The Chargers, Bengals, Jags, and Jets will all be playing spoiler from here on out, but for every other team in the league, this weekend’s games are another must-win if they are to keep their Super Bowl dreams alive.
Here is your Week 14 schedule, odds and a few best bets we are rolling with here at Sports Odds Digest!
Thursday, Dec. 10
New England at Los Angeles Rams (-5) 8:20 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 13
- Denver at Carolina (-4) 1 p.m.
- Houston (-2) at Chicago, 1 p.m.
- Dallas (-3) at Cincinnati, 1 p.m.
- Tennessee (-7) at Jacksonville, 1 p.m.
- Kansas City (-7) at Miami, 1 p.m.
- Arizona (-2) at New York Giants, 1 p.m.
- Minnesota at Tampa Bay, (-6) 1 p.m.
- Indianapolis (-3) at Las Vegas, 4:05 p.m.
- New York Jets at Seattle (-13) 4:05 p.m.
- Green Bay (-7.5) at Detroit, 4:25 p.m.
- Atlanta (-2.5) at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m.
- New Orleans (-7) at Philadelphia, 4:25 p.m.
- Washington at San Francisco (-3) 4:25 p.m.
- Pittsburgh at Buffalo (-2) 8:20 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 14
Baltimore at Cleveland (PICK) 8:15 p.m.
Arizona vs. NY Giants: This team is playing great football and is much better than their record indicates. I’m betting that Daniel Jones returns this week, and NY gets the W. PICK – NY Giants +2
Packers vs Lions: Green Bay has won the last 3 matchups, but 2 of the 3 were by 3 points or less. Add to that, Detroit won the previous 4 meetings, this line of 7.5 seems too big, PICK – Lions +7.5