Week 4 of the 2023 NFL season kicks-off tonight with a battle for first place in the NFC North when the upstart Detroit Lions take on the Green Bay Packers from Lambeau Field.
Last year the Lions marched into Green Bay in Week 17 with nothing to play for but pride – and a shot at knocking the Pack out of the postseason. Detroit did just that as they upset the favored Packers by the score of 20-16.
The Packers have changed their roster quite a bit since that loss back in Jan. but will it be good enough to slow down a Lions team that has gotten stronger this off-season? We don’t think so.
Week 4 Odds, best bets
Now that we have had a chance to get a look at every team for three weeks, it’s time to start picking winners! Oct. 1 is this Sunday. Let’s start making some serious cash and start off the month on the right foot.
Below are the Week 4 odds, schedule, and our best selections against the spread.
Detroit Lions (-1) at Green Bay Packers
- Atlanta Falcons at Jacksonville Jaguars (-3)
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills (-2.5)
- Minnesota Vikings (-3.5) at Carolina Panthers
- Denver Broncos (-3.5) at Chicago Bears
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns (-2.5)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) at Houston Texans
- Los Angeles Rams at Indianapolis Colts (-1)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints (-3)
- Washington Commanders at Philadelphia Eagles (-8.5)
- Cincinnati Bengals (-2.5) at Tennessee Titans
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers (-5.5)
- New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys (-7)
- Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers (-14)
Kansas City Chiefs (-9.5) at New York Jets
Seattle Seahawks at New York Giants (-1.5)
ATS Week 4 picks
Lions vs. Packers — The Lions are the real deal. While the Pack is always tough at home, Detroit walks away with another victory at Lambeau.
Pick — Lions-1
Miami vs. Buffalo — Both teams are dangerous, but I just can’t bet against the Bills at home. This is truly a tough game. In the end, Buffalo gets the W.
Pick — Buffalo -2.5
Minnesota vs. Carolina — The Panthers have struggled so far in 2023, but the Vikings are just what they need to get their first win of the season. The Vikings are far from the team that won the NFC North last season. I love the points here.
Pick – Panthers +4.5
Best of the rest — Steelers -3, Colts -1, Browns -2.5