Week 2 of the college football season will once again feature several key matchups that will surely bring changes to the Top 25 rankings.
Texas hosts No. 1 Alabama, No. 24 Tennessee tries to prove they belong with the big boys as they travel to No. 17 Pitt, and No. 12 Florida, fresh off a huge win over Utah, hosts No. 20 Kentucky.
In Ann Arbor, the Michigan Wolverines will look to make it two straight wins when they face Hawaii. Sophomore quarterback J.J. McCarthy will be making his first start for the Wolverines but it may be the running game that cranks things up for Michigan.
The Wolverines will face a defense in Hawaii that allows nearly 300 yards per game and nearly 8 yards per carry. That is bad! The Maize and Blue are expected to win easily on Saturday, however, will they cover the huge point spread? The line of Michigan -51 is the biggest ever for a Michigan squad.
Following a 4-1 Week 1 record ATS last week, let’s do it again!
Below is a look at the Week 2 schedule, odds, and ATS best bets.
- No. 1 Alabama (-20.5) at Texas ( 12 p.m., FOX)
- Arkansas State at No. 3 Ohio State (-42) (12 p.m, BTN)
- Southern Miss at No. 15 Miami (-26) (12 p.m., ACC Network)
- South Carolina at No. 16 Arkansas (-8.5) (12 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 23 Wake Forest (-8.5) at Vanderbilt (12 p.m., SEC Network)
- Marshall at No. 8 Notre Dame (-20) (2:30 p.m., NBC)
- Appalachian State at No. 6 Texas A&M (-17) (3:30 p.m., ESPN2)
- No. 24 Tennessee (-6.5) at No. 17 Pitt (3:30 p.m, ABC)
- Washington State at No. 19 Wisconsin (-17) (3:30 p.m., FOX)
- Akron at No. 14 Michigan State (-34) (4 p.m., BTN)
- No. 25 Houston at Texas Tech (-3) (4 p.m., FS1)
- Kent State at No. 7 Oklahoma (-32) (7 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 20 Kentucky at No. 12 Florida (-4.5) (7 p.m., ESPN)
- Arizona State at No. 11 Oklahoma State (-11.5) (7:30 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 10 USC (-9.5) at Stanford (7:30 p.m., ESPN)
- Hawaii at No. 4 Michigan (-51) (8 p.m., BTN)
- No. 9 Baylor at No. 21 BYU (-3.5) (10:15 p.m., ESPN)
Picks — Ohio State -42, Florida -4.5, Notre Dame -20, Oklahoma -32