The NFL Playoff Schedule for Wild Card Weekend is complete, We now know the final eight remaining teams and game odds for next weekend’s divisional-round games.
NFL Playoff Schedule surprises
While there weren’t any major upsets, it still was a bit surprising to see the Rams and Browns earn wins on the road.
Los Angeles’ defense dominated the Seahawks all game long in their 30-20 win while the Browns took advantage of what may go down as the worst quarter of football the Steelers have ever played in a postseason game.
When the game starts with a bad snap for a touchdown, it is not a good sign. Nevertheless, all the Steelers can do is wait until next season while the Browns move on.
Divisional Round, Updated Super Bowl Odds
Which teams are left in the chance for the Vince Lombardi Trophy? Without further ado, here is your updated NFL Playoff bracket, opening odds, and TV start times for next weekend – along with updated odds to win Super Bowl 55.
Saturday, January 16
(6) Los Angeles Rams at (1) Green Bay Packers
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI
- Time: 4:35 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: Fox
- Odds: Packers -7
(5) Baltimore Ravens at (2) Buffalo Bills
- Where: Bills Stadium in Orchard Park, NY
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Odds: Bills -2.5
Sunday, January 17
(6) Cleveland Browns at (1) Kansas City Chiefs
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
- Time: 3:05 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Odds: OFF
(5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (2) New Orleans Saints
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA
- Time: 6:40 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: Fox
- Odds: Saints -3
Super Bowl odds (Via Vegas Insider)
|Kansas City Chiefs||+200|
|Green Bay Packers||+380|
|New Orleans Saints||+550|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+850|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1600|