The NFL playoffs are finally set! After a crazy Week 18, we finally know which teams are officially in the NFL postseason and the upcoming matchups.
All the questions are out there and we will be breaking things down as the week moves on. Will the favorites hold serve or will we have some monster upsets? If the Bucs lose to Dallas is the Tom Brady era over? Can the Niners keep winning with a very inexperienced quarterback at the helm?
We will be all over these questions and more, and of course, we will be making our winning picks before Wild Card weekend arrives!
Below is a look at the schedule and current early odds for each of the playoff games this weekend along with updated odds to win Super Bowl 57.
Super Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, Jan. 14
(7) Seahawks at (2) 49ers, (-10) 4:30 p.m. ET (FOX)
(5) Chargers (-1) at (4) Jaguars, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)
Sunday, Jan. 15
(7) Dolphins at (2) Bills (-11) 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
(6) Giants at (3) Vikings, (-3) 4:30 p.m. ET (FOX)
(6) Ravens at (3) Bengals, (-6) 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)
Monday, Jan. 16
(5) Cowboys at (4) Buccaneers, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)
Super Bowl odds
- Kansas City (+330)
- Buffalo (+400)
- San Francisco (+600)
- Philadelphia (+600)
- Cincinnati (+800)
- Dallas (+1100)
- Los Angeles Chargers (+2000)
- Tampa Bay (+2500)
- Minnesota (+3000)
- Baltimore (+3500)
- Jacksonville (+4000)
- Seattle (+5000)
- New York Giants (+5000)
- Miami (+6000)