The Week 2 schedule will get underway tonight with a big NFC East battle when the New York Giants take on Washington. With both teams sitting at 0-1, a win tonight is a must for both sides. Sure it’s still very early in the 2021 season, but no team wants to start the season 0-2 – especially since there are only 17 regular-season games.
Week 2 repeat – will the dogs rule again?
Last week, heavy favorites Kansas City, San Francisco, and Tampa Bay all walked off the field victorious. However, they let the gambling public down as they failed to cover the Vegas number.
Add to that the Bills, Packers, Vikings, Titans, Patriots, and Ravens all tasted defeat as Vegas favorites. Yes, it is safe to say that Week 1 was the week of the dog! Will that trend continue this weekend? Time will tell. As for us, we like a couple of favorites, and also a few dogs as well.
Here is a look at the Week 2 schedule, the latest odds, and our best bets. Last week got off to a bit of a sluggish start so it is time to turn the tide.
Thursday, Sept. 16
New York Giants at Washington Football Team (-4)
Sunday, Sept. 19
- Denver Broncos (-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars
- San Francisco 49ers (-3.5) at Philadelphia Eagles
- Buffalo Bills (-3.5) at Miami Dolphins
- New England Patriots (-5) at New York Jets
- Houston Texans at Cleveland Browns (-11.5)
- New Orleans Saints (-3) at Carolina Panthers
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-13)
- Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Cardinals (-3.5)
- Tennessee Titans at Seattle Seahawks (-5.5)
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers (-2.5)
Monday, Sept. 20
Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers (-12)
Picks – Broncos -6, Arizona -3.5, Tampa Bay -13, Detroit +12